Monday, November 29, 2010

Manga for your corporate events!


Sonoko Obuchi - Manga Graphic Artist

- Manga portrait service at corporate events & office parties
- Manga workshops at corporate events & company team building days

You can hire me at an hourly rate for corporate events, company team building days and company parties - from £90 per hour.




 Here are some example Manga portraits:




Client base includes Standon Calling 
http://www.standon-calling.com/














Please visit:
http://mangaportraits.blogspot.com/
For more information, please contact me:
sonoko.obuchi@googlemail.com
07815950648
www.sonoko.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. It’s important to segment your list. You want to invite the people who are most interested.
    Personalize the invitation with your company’s logo and chicago event location. Your customers should know it’s coming from you without seeing a single word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tactic. I like it. I'm not so sure whether I should use it for corporate events entertainment. Still thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this venue! I feel awful that is has taken me this long to write about it but better late than never I hope.
    best birthday party nyc

    ReplyDelete